Popular Casino Games
Many people after a long day of work want to do something fun to wind down and relax. We’re always stressed due to our jobs and just life in general. Earlier, people would often visit physical casinos for entertainment. However, now we don’t really have to do that. We can enjoy all the benefits of playing casino games from the comfort of our homes.Thanks to our smartphones and computers. The popularity of casino games has gained some serious momentum recently, especially in India. Andar Bahar and Teen Patti are often counted as crowd favorites. Believe it or not but these aren’t the only games that Indians are playing currently. Keep reading to explore some of the most popular casino games in India right now.
Here’s a list of 6 of the best online casino games that you can play right now to win real money!
Roulette, as fancy as it sounds, is actually a casino game. The name in French means a ‘little wheel’.
In Roulette, a player chooses to place a bet on either a single number, or various groupings of numbers, the color red or black, whether a number is odd or even, or if the numbers are high ranging from 19 to 36 or low ranging from 1 to 18.
Brief History of Roulette
Roulette is a very old game with the first form of the game being devised in 18th century France. Roulette’s mechanism is a hybrid of the gaming wheel that was invented in 1720, and the Italian game Biribi. The current form of Roulette has been played since 1796, in Paris. An early description of Roulette can be found in the French novel La Roulette, ou le Jour by Jaques Lablee, published in 1801, where a roulette wheel is described in Paris around 1796.
How Is Roulette Played?
To start the game, a croupier spins the roulette wheel in one direction, then spins a ball in the opposite direction around a tilted circular track running around the outer edge of the roulette wheel. This ball eventually loses momentum because it passes through an area of deflectors, and eventually falls onto the wheel and into one of the either thirty-seven (in single-zero, French or European style roulette) or thirty-eight (in double-zero, American style roulette) colored and numbered pockets on the roulette wheel. The payout then goes to the person who has placed a successful bet.
Andar Bahar is a simple card game. It is classified as a game of chance and is played with a standard deck of cards. The main objective of Andar Bahar is to predict whether the Andar box will win or the Bahar box.
How Is Andar Bahar Played?
To start the game, the dealer shuffles the deck and reveals the first card or the Joker card. Then the players place their bets by guessing in which set of the box, either Andar or Bahar, would the Joker card end up. They bet by placing their chips on either Andar or Bahar. The first box where the Joker card lands technically win the round and the player who chooses the correct box wins.
Rules of Andar Bahar
On the game table, there are two sets of boxes. These are labeled as Andar and Bahar. This game is played with a single deck of cards that the dealer shuffles before every round of play. The game begins as soon as the dealer reveals the first card which is called the Joker. They place it at the center of the table. Now, all players place their bets by choosing whether the Joker will land on Andar or Bahar. The initial bets are placed on the box labeled as the first bet. When all players have placed their first bet, the dealer then calls no more bets and begins drawing cards in an alternating pattern.
When the first card is drawn on Bahar and it turns out to be the Joker, then 25% of the betting amount is paid to all the players that had bet on Bahar.
When the first card is drawn for the Andar set and it turns out to be the joker then all players that had bet on Andar are paid even money.
In a case where the Joker doesn’t appear in the first two cards, the players have an option to place a second bet. This bet is placed on the second bet box.
After the players have placed their second bet, the dealer then calls no more bets. Once again, the cards are drawn in an alternating pattern starting with Bahar.
When the first card is drawn on the second bet and it turns out to be the Joker, then the second bet is paid 25% of the betting amount and the first bet is paid even money. The payout for winning consecutive rounds is even money or 1x the initial bets.
A slot machine is a gaming machine that creates a game of chance for its players. Depending on where you visit, the slot machine is known by different names, like slot machines in America, fruit machines in Britain, and poker machines in Australia and New Zealand.
The design of slot machines is pretty standard. It features a screen displaying three or sometimes more reels that spin when the game gets activated. Modern slot machines these days still have the lever as a design trait to trigger play. As you can see this design is pretty iconic. Online slot machines use random number generators or RNG as their new mechanism.
Types Of Slot Machines
There are so many different slot machines out there in casinos. Let’s take a look at all the different types of slot machines you can find in casinos,
- 3 Reel Classic Slots – The three reel classic slots are the most common slot machines that you can find in casinos. They might seem really old-fashioned but they are actually quite popular amongst the gaming crowd.
- 5 Reel Slots – are different than the 3 reel slots due to the addition of 2 new reels. People love these machines because they create more winning combinations. This increases their chances of winning at these games. However, luck is still a contributing factor in 5 reel slots as the combinations are generated using random number generators.
- Progressive slots – you can probably make it out from the name that progressive slots games offer jackpots. These jackpots progress or increase with every bet that the player makes until one person wins it all and takes it home. Whenever someone wins, the jackpot resets to the initial or starting value and will begin to increase with the onset of a new game. As soon as one of the players wins, the jackpot will then reset to the starting or initial value and then starts increasing again.
- Video slots – video slots are computerized or digital versions of slot machines. Most people prefer video slots over land slots because they offer better features like scatter symbols, bonus features, wilds, etc.
- Mega spin slots – are a very entertaining lot of slot machines as they produce multiple sets of reels of various types in one single machine.
- Multipliers – multiplier slot machines offer slot games with unique traits that tiptoe around the ability to multiply the player’s winnings in a predestined figure. This slot game will increase your winnings by many folds.
As you can see there’s a wide variety of slot machines out there in the world, how about we take a look at some of the most popular and widespread slot games next?
Popular Slot Games
- Book of Dead – Book of dead is an online slot machine game that is inspired by the beautiful and mythical underworld of Ancient Egypt. The reels of this game are set in an ancient burial chamber. This slot game has five reels, with three rows and ten pay lines. For this game, all players or gamers can opt to play with as many as ten pay lines or with as little as one single pay line.
The RTP or return to player of Book of Dead online slot machine game is 96.21%. This is quite fantastic RTP for a slot game. There is also a total of 11 different symbols that appear on the game’s reels. Nine of them are normal symbols, while one is a free spin scatter symbol, also called the Book of Dead. This symbol also acts as the wild.
There is only one bonus feature in the Book of Dead. It is called the Free Spins feature. In this bonus feature, a randomly selected symbol is chosen to become the special expanding symbol. This feature leads to multiple reels displaying over the screen which show the same symbol for massive and huge wins.
- Fruit shop – Fruit shop as the name suggests is a very simple and cute slot machine game. It is very basic and has the simplest setup for a slot game ever. Fruit shop slot machine game has five reels, with three rows and 15 pay lines. When the gamer lands three or more same or matching symbols or maybe just two cherries on a pay line, then they have created the winning combination.
The return to player of Fruit Shop is 96.71% which is really good. The design of the Fruit Shop slot game is very simple, minimalistic, and sweet (pun intended). The reels of this game are set in a marketplace setting. The bonus features of Fruit Shop are worthwhile. In Fruit Shop, wilds are the ones that come with amazing multipliers that are attached and get the coins flowing. Free spins are the bonus features that dominate this slot game.
- Divine Fortune – Divine Fortune is a mesmerizing theme slot game that is inspired by greek mythology. This slot machine game is set in an ancient temple that is held together by two towering statues. The Divine Fortune slot game is made up of five reels with three rows. There are around 20 pay lines and the mechanics of this game are pretty basic and standard.
Keeping true to its authentic ancient Greek theme, there are the following lower paying J, Q, K, and A symbols as well as the higher paying characters or mythological creatures like Phoenix, Minotaur, Nemean Lion, and Medusa. The Divine Fortune slot game jackpots are awesome.
They consist of three progressive jackpot boxes that are placed at the top of the Divine Fortune slot game. They are named the Minor, the Major, and the Mega. These jackpot boxes progressively keep mounting up until one lucky player strikes the gold coins jackpot. The Divine Fortune slot machine game return to player or RTP is 96.6%.
Teen Patti when translated into English means three cards. It is a card game. Teen Patti originated in the Indian subcontinent. The game continues to be famous throughout south Asia. although this game can be enjoyed throughout the year it is most widely played during Diwali celebrations with friends and family.
How to Play Teen Patti
Teen Patti is played with a minimum of three and a maximum of six participants. The game uses a 52-card pack without any of the jokers. Similar to other card games like poker and rummy, the players start the game off by placing their bets. Each player wagers a fixed amount before the dealer starts distributing the cards.
When everyone has placed their bets and the boot mount is collected fully, then each player is dealt three cards face down. The boot amount or the ante is the least amount of money that is at stake and is kept in the pot. This pot will now sit in the middle of the table.
After the dealer and the players are dealt their three cards then each player’s next move is to either make a call or a raise.
Making a call indicates that the player wants to continue in the game but won’t raise his or her bet. While making a raise means that the player will be continuing in the game and will be adding money to the pot. This particular player is willing to risk either winning or losing more than the first bet.
However, there are differences between poker and teen patti. While playing teen patti the players are required to have all the bets in equal amounts. For example, if a player makes a bet of ₹2,000 with another player placing ₹4,000, the previous player will now have to bet ₹4,000 instead of the earlier ₹2,000.
As the players continue to play and the game progresses the pot starts to grow. This pot is then won by the person who manages to stay in the game until the completion of the hand and has the best hand or the highest hand in the game. This is determined by the cards ranking from the highest to the lowest.
Rules of Teen Patti
In teen patti, the aces are ranked as the highest cards while the 2 are ranked as the lowest card. The ultimate goal of teen patti is to have the top 3 card hand and to increase the pot by maximum before the game concludes.
Let’s rank the teen patti cards from the highest to the lowest,
- The Trail or the Set – Here, the three cards are of the same rank. In this combination, three aces are the highest while the three two’s are the lowest.
- Straight Flush or Pure Sequence – In this 3 card hand, there are three consecutive cards from the same suit.
- The Sequence or the Run – There are three consecutive cards but they are not from the same suit.
- Color – These are three cards of the same suit but they are not in any particular sequence.
- A Pair – A pair has two cards of the same rank. Between the two pairs, the card having the highest value is declared the winner. In a case where the pairs have the same value, then the kicker’s card determines the actual winner.
- High Card – In the high card 3 card hand, the three cards are not in any special sequence. All of them are not from the same exact suit. There are not any two cards that have the same exact value. If two of the players have a common high card, then the next highest card is used to decide and declare the winner.
Dragon Tiger is a simpler version of Baccarat. It is played with only two cards. This game is very popular in Asia, especially in India.
This game is special because of its fast gameplay where it only takes 25 seconds to complete every round.
How to Play Dragon Tiger
Dragon Tiger is played with only two cards: the Dragon and the Tiger. The player’s task is to simply bet on a card that they think will be the highest. Players can also bet on the possibility that the game will end in a tie.
Valuation of Cards in Dragon Tiger
In Dragon Tiger, the game is played with six decks of cards, without the joker cards. The valuation of the cards in Dragon Tiger are 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 with B, J, Q, K, and lastly the Ace. Ace is the lowest card with a value of 1 while the King is the highest card.
Rules of Dragon Tiger
The rules of Dragon Tiger are very easy to understand. In each and every round, the dealer draws 2 cards. Now, the player’s goal will be to place a bet on the card that they think will get the highest point. Either the Tiger card or the Dragon card. The participants can also bet on a tie and or the suited tie.
Baccarat is a sophisticated card game that is often played at casinos. Baccarat has three popular variants: punto banco, baccarat chemin de fer, and baccarat banque or à deux tableaux.
Brief History of Baccarat
The origin of Baccarat is slightly complicated. Some claim that the game originated in the 19th century while others claim that the game was introduced in France from Italy. It is believed that at the end of the 15th century, during the reign of Charles VIII, soldiers returning from the Italian Wars brought this game with them. Nonetheless, Baccarat has been popular especially among the French nobility since the 19th century.
The earliest form of baccarat is the Baccarat Banque. It is a three-person game and was mentioned in Album des Jeux by Charles Van-Tenac. Chemin de Fer later emerged as a two-person, zero-sum game from the Baccarat Banque. Baccarat Punto Banco introduced a significant change in the development of modern Baccarat. In this game, the player bets whether the Player or the Banker hand wins.
How to Play Baccarat
Baccarat is a comparing card game that is played between the “player” and the “banker”. Each round of play or baccarat coup has the following three outcomes
- The Player – Here, the player has the higher score
- The Banker – Here, the banker has the higher score
- Tie – This is pretty self-explanatory. Both the player and banker tie.
In Punto Banco, each player’s moves are limited as they are forced by the cards they are dealt. Whereas in Baccarat Chemin De Fer and Baccarat Banque, both players have the liberty to make choices.
Play Popular Casino Games in India on LuckyNiki Casino
LuckyNiki casino is your perfect destination for playing the most popular casino games in India, we offer our customers:
- Game Variety – You will find a good variety of online casino games like Indian games with five different live dealers
- Biggest Welcome Bonus – New players get a welcome package of up to ₹1 lakh bonus and 250 free spins
- Multiple Payment Options – You can pay through numerous methods, the most popular being UPI and Net Banking
- Cashout Within 24 Hours – You can get your winnings into your bank account in no time
- Daily Bonuses – Avail customized daily bonuses that suit your game style
- 24 Hours Customer Support – We are always available to answer your queries through multiple channels
- Trust and Credentials – We have gained our customer’s trust and loyalty from across the world, mainly from Asia.
Casino games are the favorite pastimes of people all over the world. They’re a good source of entertainment and amazing stress busters. Some of the most popular casino games in India are Roulette, Andar Bahar, Slots, Teen Patti, Dragon Tiger, and Baccarat. You can play all these games online on LuckyNiki. We house some of the best live games from top industry providers. LuckyNiki offers more than 2,500 games including both Indian and international casino games with five different live dealers.
So, what are you waiting for? Play popular casino games in India only on LuckyNiki
Get Lucky With LuckyNiki